• Large range of sizes
• Spring steel technology
• Electric hydraulics
• Auto reverse macerator
• 2 coats of primer and two coats of oven baked finished paint
• Stone trap
• Light but strong
• Hoses turn up to 180° to prevent remaining slurry leaking out during transport.
• Depth and ground pressure are automatically adjusted.
• Easy fold-up for transport.
• Very simple but strong construction.
• Light, total weight.
The Cross Bomech Trailing Shoe is built from high quality spring steel. Advanced electrical technology is used in operating the trailing shoe system. A central pivot system is used for optimum accuracy when spreading over uneven ground. A large range of trailing shoe widths can be fitted to any tanker. An auto reverse macerator has been added to ensure free flow with no blockages.